ANZCP is a member based professional body offering membership to all who work in the ‘pre and out-of-hospital care’ field in Australia, and in some instances overseas. Paramedics of all clinical levels, and those who also work alongside paramedics in many areas are College members. The expansion of the pre and out-of-hospital profession over recent years has seen our College membership base widen to be more inclusive of all who work in this field of medicine.
Our College members include:
- Professional Paramedics of all clinical levels working for State Ambulance Services
- Professional Paramedics of all clinical levels working for private providers
- Retrieval staff, including our paramedics, doctors and nurses, working for State and private providers including air and surface delivery modes
- Aeromedical staff, including our paramedics, doctors and nurses
- Defence Force Paramedics, Medics, including Air Force, Navy and Army personnel
- Call Centre and Dispatch Centre staff
- Paramedic Education and University academics
- Trainee Paramedics
- Student Paramedics
- Volunteer Paramedics such as St John members
- Community First Responders
- Allied health professionals working alongside or in support of paramedics
Do you belong to one of the above groups? If so, then you are most likely very welcome to become a College member through one of our membership levels. We are non-jurisdictional and our members are from all over Australia including NSW, QLD, NT, WA, SA, TAS and ACT. We have also gained membership from overseas. We welcome you to join our College now!